Eyebrows?

1. i have kinda light eyebrows and i like to fill them in. i've been trying different things but i'm not happy with my results. as of now, i use a brush to fill them in with something from MAC. it's been 2 years and i think it's time for something new. any suggestions? (:

2. I just got the 'brow shaper' from Clinique and I love it. It is fairly priced as well. Good luck.

clq_6346_250.jpg
  3. I have really light/thin brows & have tried every brand on the market & the BEST is Clinique brow shaper. It doesn't give you that drawn on look & it doesn't smear or run.
    I have been using it since 1995. I use it everyday & have only purchased 2 over the last 11 years. You only need a little so it last & last. I think it's under $15.00 so thats even better. I love it!!

4. I like colored brow gel...its easy to apply and just darkens what you have a bit...but dosen't look drawn on. I go back and forth between Bare Escentuals and Benefits versions of it depending on what I come across first when I need more.

5. I have the same problem: confessions of the over-tweezer! :push: I finally started using smashbox's brow tech and i LOVE it more than any other powder/pencil/gel i've tried. It comes with holding wax too, and since you probably already have the brush, why not give it a try! :yes:

6. I usually use my mascara :p

7. I also use Brow Shaper from Clinique. I've been using it for over 3 years and I still love it.

8. I recently got a Chanel one and I love it. My eyebrows are dark but sparse and it does a great job of filling them in but still looking natural. It was pricey but eyebrow stuff seems to last forever, I think I used my last one for some years! It comes with the powder and gel in a little compact. It also includes one of those tiny little brushes and I thought I would want to use something else, but it's actually working out well.

9. I used to use the Clinque brow shaper and wanted to try something new.
    I didn't want a pencil because I didn't want harsh lines, but I tried Too Faced Brow-nie and LOVE it!!!Brownies * TOO FACED COSMETICS *

the pencil is soft and doesn't draw a line per se, then it blends immediately w/ the brush on the other end, I LOVE this product!:yes:

10. My HG is Shu Uemura Hard 9 Formula Eyebrow Pencil in 02 Seal Brown. There are some lighter shades available as well.

11. I use a brow pencil/brush combo. by Anatasia from Sephora. I have tried several things and this has been the best by far for me- She does brows for Hollywood celebs and finally came out with her own line.

12. I used to be a makeup artist for Sephora, and the BEST brow product is the Smashbox Brow Tech. I have super light eyebrows--you can hardly see them-- so I actually use the GRAY color...weird I know but it works so well!!! :smile:

13. I just use a drugstore brow gel. I think it is by Cover Girl. I have to check out some of the products you other ladies mentioned. I have really thick brows so I usually just need something to keep them tame!!! Unless the lady who waxes them goes crazy,,i should be prepared!

14. I agree 100%. I have super light brows and this is the best stuff I have ever used. :yes:

15. I use Smashbox Brown Tech in Medium Brown. I sometimes use the kit by Anastasia in Taupe. These are both really good.