eyebrows, lighten or darken?

1. Hi,

I have a question and hopefully someone will be able to answer it.

What are the ways to lighten the colour of the eyebrows? I know there are pencils to daken them, is there anything similar that is easy to use for lightening or the only resort is dying?

Thanks!

2. I use Sally hansen's bleaching cream. It is very easy and simple. Leave it on for a few minutes and wipe off and there you have it lighter eyebrows. You determine the length of time you want to leave it on, it depends on how light you want to go.

3. Yes..bleaching cream works, but be careful, you don't want to leave it on for too long!

4. that is what I use too, but you really have to do a few tests to try it out. I left it on for the shortest amount of time listed and it did nothing, so I tried it again later and added a few minutes.

5. Did my brows in a Salon a few times..not my thing but I'd advise you to do it at a Salon for safety reasons.
    It just scares me :s

6. Your eyebrows should be about 2 levels darker than your natural hair. I do lighten some clients in the salon and when I do it I use standard bleach and 20volume developer. I apply it at the bowl and literally leave it on for less than a minute. If you leave it on too long, it will turn copper before you know it! You'd be better off to take it off too soon and reapply than to get lighter than you want. Literally...........less than a minute!! trust me on this!