Eye Love You, Eye Need You

1. I recently saw someone in Bergdorf's with a LV "eye" bag. I hadn't thought too much of this line when it came out, but after seeing it in person, I am hooked!
    I know it's discontinued, limited edition, so it'll be hard to get my hands on it.

Do any of you out there own one of these highly coveted bags? Do you know how much it retailed for? What season are they from?

I figure I will probably have to scout out eBay for one since they're discontinued. How much do you think I could expect to pay for one in nice condition?

Hope to hear from you ladies!

2. They were really limited and made in 2004. Not sure of the retail though.
    Here's the Eye Love- http://cgi.ebay.com/Auth-Louis-Vuitton-Limited-Eye-Love-You-Retro-Bag_W0QQitemZ330107376499QQihZ014QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Eye Need- http://cgi.ebay.com/LOUIS-VUITTON-MURAKAMI-EYE-NEED-YOU-BAG-LIMITED-BLACK_W0QQitemZ170094926940QQihZ007QQcategoryZ3008QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

And there are a couple of others, the Eye Miss which is comparable in style to the Suhali L'Aimable and another really large suitcase styled one that I can't remember the name of right now.

3. cute name!

4. i believe the other is eye dare?

5. I love that collection this is my fav bag in that line
    the L'Extravagant:drool:

200303_suitc_143.jpg
  6. ^^ Eye Dare You Travel Bag (I believe only 100 were made) God, I would've sworn I had tons of pics but I can't find them :push:

7. Eye Dare You is my Fav of the entier Eye line, last seen on eBay, might still be there. There are quite a few Eye pieces floating on eBay, thoug sellers all seems legit, but plz do post the ones u r considering to the Auth. thread, good luck! :flowers:

8. There was also the eye miss you;)

Picture 018.jpg
  9. Thanks for reminding me of the name, caley! It slipped my mind at the wrong time lol.
    And thanks to shalomjude for the picture of the Eye Miss! I would have posted one but couldn't find one on ebay this time...usually there is at least one of each style up but there's an Eye drought on there haha.

10. hey hun,

there was (is?) an "eye" bag on karenkooper.com.

ch-ch-check it out!

: D

11. I absolutely love this collection!

12. no prob, rebecca! i only remember that one specifically because i think it is the most awesome piece of the eye line :smile:

13. The eye love range arrived in 2004 and I was very lucky to secure this but they had an eye dare bag in the store for such a long time and it was so stunning:heart:

14. This line came out for the spring summer 2003 not in 2004 . I'm quite sure but I need confirmation. I think that the eye line was available before the regular mutlicolor was (like 1 or 2 months difference). It was very limited. You are lucky if you have one of the eye bags :p