Eye Cream Recommendations

1. I'm looking for a good eye cream to use. I've used Clinique's All About Eyes eye cream for day and night but I just see nothing happening there. Do you have any recommendations? And does it come formulated for night and day?

Thanks ladies!

2. What are you looking for in an eye cream?
    Reduce puffiness?
    Dark circles?
    Fine lines?

3. I love Cellcosmet eye cream. It is a great all round moisterizing eye cream.

4. I like Natura Bisses. I have heard good things about Chanel's new eye cream but haven't tried it yet. I did use their serum but didn't see that much of an improvement.

5. I just ordered NeoStrata PHA4 eye cream from skinstore. I have only been using it a few days but it really helps to moisturize my VERY dry eye area and makes it very soft and smooth. Ive read on MUA that over time some have noticed fine line reduction, and I suppose its true since it really softens the area.
    Anyways, it seems to be a great cream (at a decent price!), that I use morning (under makeup, works very well) and night - so depending what youre looking for give it a try!

6. Hands down..it is the eye cream by Revive...

Its saving my eyes....I started to get little lines and it is helping alot.....

7. Fine lines and dark circles :shame:

8. I'm playing around with a couple right now...

Lancome high resolution with Collaser ( a sample I got awhile back) and Arbonne's REpair corrective eye creme.

9. kiehl's avocado eye cream :tup:

10. You'll probably try a few before you find what works best for ya. Even when I found my favorite cremes, (revive and natura bisse) I still switch things around a bit depending on my skins needs.

11. Thanks ladies :smile: I'll try to ask for samples first... :biggrin:

12. Usually I look for something for puffiness but while on vacation ran out so stopped at local sephora for a sample to get me thru the week. Ended up w/Diors 60/80 cream (?) and dabbed on. Later noticed what lines I did have totally disappeared. I think I'm definately going to purchase this in the future.

13. ^oooh I'll check those out, too! thanks ;)

14. I've been using Repairwear Intensive eye cream by Clinique & love it!

15. La Prarie cellular eye cream
    Bobbi brown hydrating eye cream