Eye cream recommendation for wrinkles

I got a skin consultation at Kiehl's today and the SA recommended I buy the Super Multi-Corrective Eye-Opening Serum and the Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado (boy, are their titles long!). Do you girls have any experiences with those products? She told me to use them as a combo, my concerns are wrinkles and moisture I want to avoid them as much as I can but I'm also young and she didn't suggest the Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream instead of the Avocado one, however she said if I wanted to double up I could get that too.

Help me out! I don't want to get sucked into buying two products but if it's not necessary.[/QUOT

The Kiehl's products you mentioned are great. In my younger years I used the avocado eye treatment and only changed when I got older and needed more than moisture. I recently tried a sample of the eye opening serum and thought it was great. I will likely buy it in the future and rotate it in to my routine. Kiehl's is reasonably priced, especially if you find products that work for you. I suggest using q-tips to get the avocado eye cream out to keep it clean, and remember a little goes a long way. Drinking lots of water and getting enough sleep, and staying out of the sun is also helpful. Hope you have found worthwhile results with the Kiehl's products

Last edited:
Reactions: JetSetGo!