Eye Candy from Paris

Oh Wow! I never knew there would be so many beautiful items available & sitting in the store! Thank you SO much for posting. I am even more excited about my trip to Paris in September now. I've been dreaming about going there since I was 12 (a looooong time ago!:wondering ). Did you love it?

I saw the same window display when I was there this April. I should have taken pictures... But I was too engrossed in my own quest to obtain a Birkin. I do remember there was another Kelly in the window that was a bi-color black/white that I thought was super chic too. Did you get a pic of that one?

happy1 said:
I took photos of parts of the windows at Hermes in Paris to share with you....as I was drooling of course. I love the patent leathered Kelly. Enjoy!
These are such beautiful pictures!!! :love: Thank you so much for sharing them, Happy1!

The croc Kelly in the last pic reminds me of Kate Hudson's Kelly in Le Divorce

Thanks for the great photos!

Will they sell you something that's in the window? I was too afraid to ask, but there was a Birkin in the window in the Madison Ave. store and I was wondering if they would sell it to you if you asked.

birkinbaby said:
Will they sell you something that's in the window? I was too afraid to ask, but there was a Birkin in the window in the Madison Ave. store and I was wondering if they would sell it to you if you asked.
Birkinbaby, go ahead & ask! :smile: You'd never know! Could you tell what size, color & leather is it ? :smile: