Eye Candy from my SA!!! Come see!!!

1. Just in time for the holidays, Lisa Hamlin just sent me a ton of eye candy for me to drool over! Of course, I will share it all with you! Ahh, I love the holidays!!!!

Call Lisa Hamlin at (248) 635-8442 if you have any questions!!!

1. Picotin in white clemence $1925

2. Picotin in Blue Jean Vibrato $1875

3. 37cm Bolide in Blue Jean clemence $5600

4. Trim 2-35 in Blue Jean veau epsom $3900
  2. Wow, I want, like, all of them... :drool: Gorgeous Jag!!!
  3. 2 more!
    Picotin in Ebene clemence $1675
    Picotin in orange suede $2050
  4. Gorgeous!
  5. Drool :nuts: :drool:
  6. Wow... that suede is delish...

7. Birkin123:

You have the BEST karma......you put it out there, you get it back......I know it may sound too California touchy-feely, but you SHARE......thanks so much for showing this to us, we'll use your SA (sounds like a kind-hearted one!)........
  8. Bazzbag,

Thanks for the kind compliments and the good karma, but I can't take the credit. It is the lovely Jag who as provided these yummy pictures....
  9. :drool:. Wish I could have them all!
  10. Thank you for the eye candy. I wish my SA would send me jpegs. . .

I didnt know that Trim II 35 is now $3900 :wtf:
  11. I like this Lisa Hamlin!!!!!!! What a sweetie pie to always send you pics!

Someone please buy this so I can live vicariously through you LOL!!!
  12. Oooh! That vibrato actually looks like thalassa box!
  13. Thanks for posting the eye candy. Keep it coming. Hopefully something will catch me eye.
  14. You are going to get me in trouble!! I want all those Picotins- gimmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee noooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

Thanks for sharing Jag...:heart:
  15. HC, I wanted that Bolide SOOOOO BAD when I was at the Troy store. Lisa wasn't there that day but Lois was like "Oh, just hold it a little while longer" and it was TORTURE!