Eye brow maintenance

I get mine waxed about every 3 weeks! I used to pluck and started getting the hang of it but I find that waxing works really well. I pretty much get my eyebrows done natural looking but with a cleaner look to them!

yup! threading for me too! you get used to the pain...but a tip is to make sure u go back every couple of weeks..if you wait too long..it tends to be more painful..at least for me anyway...

Yikes! Threading sounds too much for me! I'll stick to waxing (which I can BARELY tolerate--I'm such a wuss!). I get mine done at a conveniently located Benefit store (some of them have a "Brow Bar" where you can get waxed or have your lashes dyed, etc.) It's cool and close by (I'm a sucker for convenience!).

I used to have mine waxed every 3 weeks but my lady moved to Florida a couple months ago and I haven't gone since she left. I've been tweezing in the meantime but I definitely need to get a professional re-shaping done! Maybe this weekend...

I pluck mine using Anastasia brow stencils and they come out great. The trick with plucking is to open up the pores by either coming right out of the shower OR putting a warm washcloth on your brows and *then* plucking. Makes a big difference. Also, hold your skin taut when doing it and pull in the direction of the hair. Comes out much easier that way!

These are great i love them. I used to wax before I discovered Anastasia brow kits!

I just pluck them myself and they seem fine to me - just how I like them. Maybe when I'm a bit older and in a proper job, or when I'm able to drive I'll go and get them done by a professional instead.

I had a bad experience with waxing a while back. I got slightly burned from the hot wax, and the waxer kept trying to convince me that it was a scar that was there before. I was pretty young then, and didn't really know how to argue back, so I let it go. But after that, I stuck to home plucking.

But my friend introduced me to threading recently, and I haven't looked back. I love it! It doesn't hurt (at least for me, just slightly prickly feeling), and looks so nice and clean. Plus no possibility of getting burned!