Eye bags

1. So on eBay I have seen a good deal on an eye bag - no the big ''I love you'' , but the next one down the shoulder bag the one Victoria Beckham had.. Its a good price, but is it a bit silly to get this bag now --- is it kinda old hat .. should I save my money to get something that has just come out .....

I am getting the onatah in yellow aswell...

I need help, I know alot of you dont like the eye collection , but i have always liked it but I have alot of MC ....:suspiciou

OPINIONS ...

2. I think you should get it because it's a collector's item.

3. i think i saw that let-trade had it for a great price......i would get it if i were you (the only reason i don't is because i'm anal about the vachetta and the eventual flaking of the colored monogram.......but i think it's a great colllectible item....

4. Are you talking about the Eye Need You bag in this pic:
    [​IMG]
    I just got it not too long ago from a friend of my mom's and have NO regrets (there is a pic of it in my bag showcase)!!! It is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait for warmer weather to wear it!!! GO FOR IT!!!

5. totally off topic but victoria beckham's feet look like they're dying.....

6. But her shoes are fab !!! :amuse:

And I think you should get it, they're limited edition and they look fab !

7. AS ALWAYS!!!:biggrin:

8. Agreed ! If anything, that woman always has fantastic outfits !

10. OMG!!! I was just about to say "If only I could find one in black!!!":lol: :lol: :lol:

11. LOL :smile: -- Is it very roomy ??

12. Not really. Here is a pic of it with Pochette Wallet, Key Pouch and a cell phone in it. You can squeeze some other small stuff in it, but not much.
    [​IMG]

13. OMG. if you ever want to get rid of that bag, PM me please. I love that bag

14. I have an eye miss you and it is approx the same size as the l'aimable and I think the eye need you is a similar size to the le tal?

15. I really like the eye love you