Extreme moisturizing...tips?

Thanks! And thank you Oblivion for asking, that was so nice! I'm going to try a couple of things that you have mentioned. I also read that mixing aspirin and aloe vera can help the calloused area on your heels soften. I think the first think I'm going to try is the vapo rub since I have some at home...somewhere! I shall report back.

I asked my podiatrist which product would work best for this problem and he suggested slathering vaseline on them and then wrapping in clear plastic kitchen wrap (aka Saran Wrap) before bed.

umm... I wouldn't recommend doing this more than 3 days consecutively because my mom did the same thing, but she got a nasty FUNGUS infection on several toe nails after a few days. I still think it's best to let the feet breathe......

Don't worry too much CEC, my DH said he wouldn't allow me to do the vapo rub more than once anyways, lol. Said he couldn't take the menthol smell. I tried it and it did help, but I still have a lot of calloused skin to get rid of. Thanks for the warning though. I think I'm just going to have to do some real baby-ing for a while.