Extra! Extra! read all about it!

1. Lots of news from a trip to the LV store today. Oh, my gosh where to start...

• Epi Myrtille is indeed discountinued. I know I heard it was, but than saw here it wasn't. It is, stock on hand is i, then it's done.
    • There are still quite a few pieces of gold holdware epi around, just might take some looking, if you really want gold, you can probably find it, but not for long.
    • The men's blanket bags are not selling very well. Suppose to be very limited, and my store only got 2 pieces....about 3-4 weeks ago, and still has both.
    • Groom rond is almost sold out, get it now if you want it. Cles is not far behind, but there are more.
    • Mirroir lists are still not too bad, at least at my store. Even though we are obssesed, most people either don't know, or are not that interested.
    • Inclusion is not 'that' limited should have stock well through the holidays and past.
    • The new MC flat pouchette, is available in MM and GM, no PM. It is available, at least at my store, no waiting until Friday.
    Hmmm, what else, I know there is more...I will add it as I remember.
  2. Thanks for the updates!
  3. thanks for the update~
  4. Thanks for the info, I love getting news........too bad for the myrtille.....
    but if cannelle replaced mandarin, what will replace myrtille ?
  5. Thanks for the update.
  6. hey thanks for the update! :smile:
  7. I hope a nicer colour than the myrtille, I totally disliked it. Maybe something like raisin, or plum, you know a rich kind of violet/purple.
  8. thanks for the heads up!
  9. thanks for the update:flowers:
  10. Thanks for the updates!
  11. Good info thanks! Loove the Myrtille, so good I´m getting my speedy in it since it will be discontinued.
  12. oooohhhhhhhhhhh, call them AT ONCE and tell them your idea!!!!

That sounds TDF :love:
  13. Thank you for the info!
  14. Thanks for the updates!
  15. That was informative, thanks for sharing!