Extra 30% off clearance shoes @ DSW through Labor Day

1. If anyone has a DSW show store near them, the clearance is an extra 30% through monday. It includes designer shoes. I got 3 pairs of marc jacobs shoes for 300 (plum kitten heels, white patent w/ black bow flats, silver shimmer flats with one diagonal strap).
  2. There is one 5 min from me. Now I'm going to have to check it out b/c of you!
  3. I'll have to check it out too, thanks.
  4. Gymangel812,

I noticed that you are located in Ohio. I am in Ohio also, but I have never seen any Marc Jacob shoes at any of my local DSWs. What DSW do you go to?
  5. I live near columbus, so i went to the one at easton. they didn't used to have many designer shoes, but now they do after a remodel.
  6. My local DSW does, but I have never seen anything other than sizes
    5-7 in designer shoes.

This 5'10" girl needs a size 10!!
  7. I just went and got three pairs of shoes for $100! :yahoo: My DSW is not very nice and we don't have big designers, but I did get a pair of Coach sneakers, Steven by Steve Madden flats, and some Aerosoles heels.
  8. anotheremptysky,
    Which coach sneakers did you get from DSW? Do you have pics? I've been looking for a pair of patchworks from this year but I can't find them anymore. :sad:
  9. I just came back w/ a pair of fabulous coach for $48!
  10. They're the pink minisig ones with gold trim ... I am going to take photos when I get home!
  11. There were some good deals! I got a pair of Kenneth Cole Mary Jane type shoes and a pair of cute Naturalizer clogs. I've never seen MJ at my DSW, but I'll be on the lookout in the future especially if I'm at other DSW's.
  12. Thank you for the post, I got pair of Miu Miu pump for $34, zanotti mule for $64, bottega veneta pump for $99 !!! what a deal...