EXTATIC! My Ink Purse is here! My 1st Balenciaga!

1. ECSTATIC! I am forgetting my English!

:yahoo:<<<This is exactly what I am doing right now!

Balenciaga shipped my Ink Purse on Friday and I went to pick it up this morning at the DHL delivery center. The parcel arrived in perfect shape, and I was almost shaking when I opened the heavy white cardboard Balenciaga box. I unfolded the white paper and there it was: the precious, all mine! All the details I had been learning to recognise on this forum for weeks under my eyes!

I checked the divinely thin tassles, touched the incomparably soft leather, my eyes caught in this incredibly deep color that is ink.
    My (MY! :biggrin:) Purse has a very dark leather without any white veins, but is very wrinkled and shiny. I'll keep track of how it evolves over time. It is amazingly squishy, very light despite the weight and quality of the skin. I discovered the mirror, cards, the tag, nothing's missing.

My baby is now sitting by my table and I am jumping up and down on my seat, a huge smile stuck on my face! I must be high on adrenaline.
    The best news is that all my meetings for this evening are cancelled, which means I can leave at 6 pm and enjoy the bag all evening at home. And share pictures with you Ladies!!!

Thanks ever so much for your support. No let's see what Fall brings, for my addiction has only just begun! :love:
  2. ahhhh congrats!!!!!!!!:roflmfao: :love:
  3. Congrats!!
  4. congratulations!!! and how cute is that emoticon!! ink is so popular on this forum, my gosh i think it's infectious!
  5. Congrats, Betises!!! Can't wait for pics!
  6. the first one always brings so much excitement! congrats!
  7. congrats and i'm sure this is just the beginning of a love affair with balenciaga bags!
  8. Don't you just love the Purse?
  9. Congrats!!!!!!! Ink is a beautiful color!
  10. I am so happy for you! Can't wait for pics!
  11. Congrats!!
  12. CONGRATS!!!! :yahoo: The first one is very exciting!!!
  13. Congrats to you!!!! Ink ROCKS!!!!
  14. Congrats. betises! i'm so happy for you and looking forward to seeing pics of your first balenciaga!
  15. congrats!!!! post pics for us soon!!!