Experts please give some feedback!!

1. Ok...I am kind of new to the Anna Corinna brand...but how is The Sac getting away with this AND calling it another name?! :wtf:

The Sak Sleek Handbag

Anna Corinna City Tote

I am missing something?? :confused1:
  2. Also...does anyone have a model shot of how the City Tote is worn on your shoulder? The longer I look at them the more I like them, but I was just wondering if I can be worn on the shoulder...

3. Anyone??? Anyone??? :sos:
  4. Wow-- again with designers "borrowing" ideas...
  5. If a design isn't patented or trademarked, it's fair game. It's not really fair, but that's the way it works.
  6. Well, The Sak "borrows" a lot of ideas from Coach also....kinda strange.
  7. I have the mini city tote...not sure if youwere talking about it or the regular city tote. But it can be worn on the shoulder so you would have to be able to wear the city tote on the shoulder as well. I'll take a pic when I get home this evening if you'd like to see.

8. Yeah a pic would be awesome. It's just that the opening looks so small, doesn't look like it could be worn on the shoulder, but then again its only a picture.

9. Well, let me rephrase. I don't know if it's meant to be worn on the shoulder, but I can wear it on mine. I'm not a skinny girl. I'm 5'5'' and around a size 7/8...sometimes 9/10 (baby got back! :roflmfao:). But I actually prefer to wear mine on the shoulder. So I'll take a pic once I get off work.

And let me just say that the AC is one one of my favorite bags. The leather is ridiculous. It's stylish and versatile. And I have basic black which goes with lots of colors. I highly recommend the bag. :tup:
  10. Ok, here is the mini city tote on my shoulder. There's isn't a lot of extra room but it is not tight on my shoulder. I carry it this way most of the time. Hope that helps as a reference point.
  11. That is a really cute bag!
  12. wow...that bag looks so much better "on"!!! I love it...uh-oh the BF is right here....better not say how much I love it LoL!