Expensive Shiloh pics!

1. The 1st Jolie-Pitt baby pics is going to cost some lucky newspaper or magazine a bundle, but the money will go to charity. Experts said worldwide rights to the pictures could sell for anywhere from $5 million to $7 million:shocked:....

[​IMG] [​IMG]

===================================================================================

Source: www.celebritywonder.com

2. wow. i wish im in africa (thats where they are right?) then. working as their room cleaner or something. i could take a few shots and be very very very rich! :biggrin: :biggrin:

3. I don't mind to be their nanny for a month or so...

4. I hope celebs stop complaining about people trying to take their pictures....especially celebs who sell their pictures for profit or charity.

Being famous comes with a price and they ought to know it.

5. ^^^ can't agree more

6. [​IMG]

7. I guess, the paps will do anything to get these pictures, so they are going to be seen by EVERYBODY anyhow, so atleast the charity benefits, I guess.
    I do not like the idea of selling out the baby, but in the real world, they are probably going to be hounded everywhere they go until some piccies are released :sad:

8. oh wow, April, well done for posting that piccie, ahhhhh she is a cutie - like she was ever gonna be anything else :biggrin: