Expensive items you don't care about

. But one thing I don't care about that most people seem to is jewlery. I honestly just don't like wearing much jewlery, I despise rings, most bracelets, and only wear a necklace when my top really needs something to accent it. The jewlery I do buy is very cheap, only a few $ and usually bought a cheap stores or koisks, including CLAIRES. It's kind of ironic to have an expensive outfit then have crappy jewlery
I'm the exact same way!

I'm a picky eater, so I dont care for fancy resturants, just give me a bowl of pasta with tomato sauce and I'm good.

I own two discount ms sixty jeans, joes cigarette jeans, and will probably buy one rock and republic, and thats it. some juicy lounge pants, vs pants, and there you go. I wear sweats, wife beaters, & hoodies. Thats the extent of my wardrobe. So expensive clothes, while nice, don't really appeal to me. I'm a comfort kind of gal.

Jewellery I just have a few nice things which I have forever and that's just enough and I don't care for expensive jeans and cars just not my thing. I'm happy with my normal Paige jeans which I buy on sale.

oh yes and shoes! my vast collection includes adida track shoes that I live in and would never want to part with, via spiga patent toe heels, and coach scarf flats.. I may had another pair of flats and sneakers, but thats it.

jewelry is a big thing though, its been a family thing, you gotta bling it out whenever you can.

Rims or Wheels on a car. I drive an expensive car, but I don't feel the need to put anything showy on it. In fact I get Flak for how dirty I keep it by DH. Also, I don't go to the movies much. I wait for the DVD.

umm i like pretty much everything.. from clothes to gadgets to wine to theatre tickets :shame: lucky my new tv was free :yahoo:

cars on the other hand... i REALLY don't care, i don't even have one. if i had one i could probably never afford anything nice again what with the congestion charge and the outrageous price of petrol in the uk. i never drive. which is lucky really, the authorities might take issue with it since i never got around to taking my test :whistle:

ooh i know another one, i don't really like foie gras :lol: but i'll eat it if i have to :lol:

Electronics. My husband spent something like $5000 on a giant plasma TV and I thought it was quite possibly the worst way to spend money! I am just not into electronics. If I lived alone, Im sure I'd still just have my basic 24" flat screen that cost about $200 at the time. It's now in our guest room.

I also tend to wait until most shoes go on sale. I love designer shoes but I have a hard time paying full price ($700!) for them. I usually wait for sales unless it's a style that I can't live without.

hmmm this is pretty interesting so far. Also didn't mention I'm pretty big on nice food, electronics (not obsessively, but I have a $3000 computer and top of the line ipod, don't care for much more than the computer though, I don't own a TV, rent dvds and watch them on my computer), having grown up in huge houses for a small family I don't care about a big living space-a nice living space yes but not a big one-im perfectly happy in my 33sq meter apartment (but you dont want to know the rent is...), i dont care for cars either-I don't have a car right now and I don't miss driving AT ALL.

cars! totally! i dont have one right now- it's sooo exspensive to park here in the city and trying to find a spot is ridiculous. but when i do get another one- i want a honda. would love a new one but i've never had a car less than abotu 8 years old in my life. i don't get the fancy car thing. my brother had a bmw that was more than my college education. why? a regular old car is fine for me. i just need to get from here to there without having to carry everything i know in my arms. lol

I don't care too much about expensive makeup. Just give me Revlon or Cover Girl. Same with perfume. I will splurge every now and then on some cologne, but I don't get into the teeeeeeeny bottles of perfume for $200.00.