Expensive bags

When I was younger, I would have carried a favorite/more expensive bag only every now and then and saved it "for good." Now that I'm a bit older (almost a whopping 35 years) I say use it and enjoy it; there will always be other bags--life is too short...

LV cherry blossom Retro - no, not every day, because it's my single 'collector's' bag... and it's white.

But my Chloe Paddy's? Those are my super-sling bags, and I hate not using them every day.

I've been using my Spy daily. But I hesitate to bring out my delicate lambskin Chanel for the sake of my sanity; the times I use it, "STAY AWAY FROM MY CHANEL" is the mantra of the day because, as fate would have it, those are the days when people tend to bump into me with shopping carts or something.

I use my bags every chance I get. My Balenciaga has been carried every day for almost 3 mos so I def feel like I've gotten my money's worth. Only time I don't wear them is if it's raining or snowing.

I carry them but depending on where I am going... last semester, I really couldn't carry them coz I go to client's home and it's kinda tacky to have super expensive bags when u go to a home where they have to worry about their food on a daily basis... but now, since i just mostly concentrate on my office, then I could bring the nice bags everyday.