Expensive bags

1. If your most expensive bag was an "every day" bag, would you use it every day or just occasionally? Would you be afraid to use it every day?
  2. I would use it everyday. I would feel better about spending a larger amount of money on a bag that I would use more often. It would validate my purchase, so to speak.
  3. I use my Chanel every day ;)
  4. I'd use it every day. It doesn't make sense to me to save or preserve a bag. It is meant to be worn and enjoyed IMO.
  5. To purchase an expensive bag and not use it frequently is a waste of money.
  6. i wouldn't have any reservations about using it everyday. however, i try and alternate my bags/when i get a new one tend to carry it for a while. so while my most expensive bags are everday bags, i do not necessarily carry them everyday.
  7. I use my Speedy everyday.
  8. ITA with Kat here. =)
  9. What would be the point in buying an everyday bag, if you only used it occasionally? :blink:
  10. If it's going to rain, then no. Otherwise, I use it everyday.
  11. I change bags several times a week so I don't use anything every day. I do, however, carry all of my bags - otherwise, what's the point?
  12. I use my Balenciaga all the time! I switch it out w/ my other bags depending on my outfit, but I want to get my moneys worth out of it! So as long as the weather is permitting, bring out the nice bags!
  13. Unless it was a Judith Leiber or some special evening bag or something encrusted with crown jewels, I'd use it everyday or at least on a regular basis. Otherwise, it's a waste of money just gathering dust!
  14. I use my Chanel tote everyday. If I pay a lot of money for a bag, I'd rather spend it on an everyday tote than on a special occasions bag.
  15. I would use it as an everyday bag. I used my Manhattan GM as an everyday bag for a while. Thats my most expensive.