Exclusive (I think) Fall/Winter 2007-2008 Information

1. Here is some information I got from my source at Vuitton about the pricing and availability of the F/W 2007-2008 bags. I don’t think this information has been posted yet. ;)

a) This is a shiny version of the monogram canvas with black patent leather and shearling trim.

[​IMG]
    There will be three versions for production: a tall horizontal version (as shown), a vertical smaller version and a larger vertical version for shoulder carry. Prices will range from USD $3500-$4000. Here is some more pictures for reference, but not all these models will be produced:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. b) This is a canvas clutch that has a bit of metallic in it. But certainly not as eye-catching (or tasteless, depending on who you ask) as the Miroir.

[​IMG]

There will be three different colors: the pink/orange one (as shown), a gray/silver, and a green. Price will be around USD $1500.

3. c) This is the traditional monogram paired with black and brown leather trim.

[​IMG]

There will be larger selection of these bags. It will be available trimmed in alligator and the prices will range from USD $6000-$10000. The versions trimmed in regular leather will start from a little under USD $2000 for a Speedy. Here is some more pictures for reference, but not all these models will be produced:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. the second runway pic is TDF! Thanks for the info!

5. d) This is a new material, a canvas or fabric of some sort, most definitely not leather though. The new material is paired with both alligator trim and regular leather:

[​IMG]

There will also be a larger selection of these bags. It will be available trimmed in alligator and starts at USD $4500 for a pochette version (not shown on the runway as far as I see) and USD $14000 for the largest bag. The versions trimmed in regular leather will be $1500 for the pochette to $4000 for the largest bag. Here is some more pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is maybe the pochette mentioned above:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This messenger will be a little over $3000:
    [​IMG]

6. I looooove that clutch! i want it now! (the mettalic one)

Thanks for posting

7. e) Lastly, this is sad news, as I was told this would not be produced...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. As for the three remaining styles, the satin-like canvas, the smooth leather and the fur/mink trim, I do not currently have any information on them: :sad:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Enjoy! And please contribute if you know something I do not or if you know some information I provided was wrong!

9. Thanks for sharing!

10. Wow! I LOVE the orange/pink metallic clutch and the pochettes! Do you think the SAs will have the waitlists ready yet (probably not, but hoping)? Thanks for sharing!

11. Lovely! Thanks for sharing. :girlsigh:

12. oh wow! great info! thanks! ooo i love the new material bags!!! sooo yummy! lol everyone will be running in to their boutiques now to reserve! x

13. wow, good news, too bad on those plaque bags not being made :sad:

14. I don't think SAs have a waiting list yet but you can always bring a picture and force them to create a list for you (I've done it on more than one occasion :p ).

15. thanks for the info!! :flowers: