Exclusive Bags?

1. I have come into the oppurtunity to choose an exclusive bag- GIFT. Who is the most exclusive designer these days? :shrugs:
  2. What kind of styles do you like? Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Hermes are good choices.
  3. I have a all three a kate spade and a coach. Is there anything more exclusive?
  4. everyone is so different. . . my fave is Chanel.
  5. I would go with Chanel or Hermes.
  6. Exclusive would indicate harder to obtain IMO. . . Coach, Kate Spade, Dooney and Bourke and similar brands are not 'exclusive' as they're very easy to find.
    Excellent brands, just not 'exclusive'.
  7. I think that Hermes and LVs are considered exclusive...

Hermes cost alot though and I dont like the style but it is not often seen and known only to those who can afford them...mostly..

And My favorite..LV that has both excluvise and others to cater to different price ranges....

I guess it would be up to personal choice on the matter though....
  8. i think the most exclusive is still hermes.
    but personally i'd go for balenciaga, chanel or chloe.
  9. chanel
  10. ROCHAS! The house has just folded. The bags are magnificent, if you can find them. otherwise, VBH -- fabulous limited edition exotic-skin bags and clutches.
  11. imho, Hermes would be the most exclusive bag co...
  12. Hermes would probably be the most exclusive. Otherwise Chanels are always a classic!
  13. If you're really talking about exclusive, a Hermes Birkin is the last word.

BTW, which Hermes do you already have? Maybe you can get something from Hermes that compliments it (the price of Birkins might make the gift giver shed tears).
  14. Definitly Hermes or Chanel.

If you want an exclusive bag, you want something that never goes out of style, will be an heirloom, and you will adore it in years to come.

With that said, Hermes and Chanel are the choices. Personally, I love big bags, so I think Hermes is more applicable in that department, but you can not go wrong either way.