Excitement!!!

1. You probably thought this was going to be that i had actually bought something but unfortunately not yet :sad:

I have a job interview on friday and I already know that if i get it my first paycheck is going on a stam! I'm only 18 and this will be my first high end bag but after seeing all the gorgeous pics i must get one!

anyway, i was just wondering if anyone has pics of them wearing the regular stam and the baby stam, im torn as i dont carry much but i think i prefer the look of the larger one!

any help would be greatly appreciated :greengrin: TIA! xxx

2. Congrats, and best of luck for the job interview! I'm sure you will do great!
    I totally get what you mean about likin' the larger bags, i'm exactly the same. I only tend to carry my Wallet, Makeup case, hairbrush and occasionly my i-pod so needless to say, I really don't need much space, But I always buy large bags lol!
    The only advice I can give you is to go to your nearest boutique and try them both on, You will definitly know once you see them IRL!
    Also one drawback I've heard about the large Stam is the weight of it, its apparently quite heavy, so if you aren't a big fan of lugging a very heavy bag around I would definitly reccomed the baby stam!
    Good Luck and let us know what you deceide on!
    xxxRosexxx

3. see, i figure the fact that i only carry round my purse, keys, ciggarettes and phone will make up for the fact its a bit heavy!

the only problem is i live in newcastle nd i dnt think there is anywhere that sells mj close by :sad: its good advice though and thanks for the good luck, i think i need it! x

4. Yeah, I get what you saying! But believe me, as soon as you see them both IRL you will know exactly what one you want!
    Do you have a Harvey Nichols or Selfridges in Newcastle because they stock Marc Jacobs? If not, i'm pretty sure Net-a-porter stocks stams from time to time.
    xxxRosexxx

5. net-a-porter has a gorgeous black stam, i have been drooling almost every day *blush*

now i want to see it in person though! a trip to edinburgh may be in order, closest harvey nics and the tickets are only about £20 return, a small price to pay for bag satisfaction! thanks for all your help :smile:

6. I have a regular stam and love it. I bought a baby one, but it was too small for me. I recommend trying them both on to make the best decision for you. Here is a pic of my Putty Stam when I first got it. Now the leather is even better.

Stam.jpg
  7. Yeah, definitly a small price to pay for your dream bag, I'd say go and check it out!
    And don't forget to let me know how you get on!
    xxxRosexxx

8. elongreach that is a gorgeous bag! the leather looks amazing! black is more my style cos of the clothes i wear but you almost had me converted for a second there! how do you feel about the weight of it?

thanks for the comment! x