*excited* Mono Keepall 45 & Mono Speedy 35!

1. My "new" pre-loved babies are here!

I am such a sucker for vintage LV - the Keepall is from the early eighties! Thanks to Ann from Ann's Fabulous Finds! I'm getting the luggage tag heat-stamped - my LV boutique had to send it to another province so I won't get it for another two weeks :sad: .

And I love the size of the 35 - nice and big! DH even loves it even though I am only a pint-sized 5-foot nothing! Notice that in the Keepall pic, I am standing on a step stool! :shame:

I'm in LV heaven! :love:
    DSCN2427.JPG DSCN2514.JPG Monogram Speedy 35.jpg DSCN2533.JPG
  2. Wow! Congrats! The Keepall looks great for being 20 years old. The patina is gorgeous. :love:
  3. wow, very nice, Congrats!!
  4. Wow..that keepall is great!!! 20 yo ??? amazing..beautiful patina.. Congrats..I am so happy for you.
  5. Congrats! The Keepall 45 is a great size.
  6. Congrats! The patina on the keepall is gorgeous. They both look great on you.
  7. It's Beautiful!!! Enjoy!

EDIT: Sorry, Hit Save Too Fast. Love The 35...You Look Fabulous With It!
  8. They're in great condition!
  9. Congrats on the great buys! They both look beautiful.:love:
  10. I love them!!:love:
  11. Congrads on the Keepall - is your luggage tag vintage also? and they are willing to heatstamp it?..cause maybe i'll get my old one heatstamped!
  12. Congrat's on both they look great!
  13. Thank you all for your nice comments! :flowers:

14. Thank you! :flowers:

Yes, the handle strap/loop, the lock and key, and the luggage tag are the original pieces that came with the bag. The font is a bit different from the one used today. And yes, LV more than happily took it for heat stamping. I don't think there is a limit on when you can have it done. I will post a pic when it comes in.
  15. congrats.