Excited About My New BABIES! PIC!

1. I'm so excited about my new bags, just had to show them to you all. Hope you enjoy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Congratulations!!! I especially love your dark silver classic flap. Both are gorgeous!

3. wow.. what is the name of that first bag? love the flappp!!

4. I LOVE the first bag, I tried it on at NM recently:drool:
    Beautiful acquisitions!

Feel free to post everything in the Reference Library! I know we don't have all of them!

5. WOW! I love all your bags, I can't stop :drool: And your caviar clutch is TDF! Congrats on the gorgeous bags!

6. They are all beautiful!

7. Thanks for posting your lovely bags. They are beautiful - enjoy!!:tup:

8. Is the flap in the 1st pic from the Soho ligne? I think I saw it in Vegas & loved it. Thanks for sharing with us. Enjoy!

9. Gorgeous! :tup:

10. Very beautiful bags - all of them! Congrats.

11. Hi Swanky, yes I posted them in the Reference Library, hope I put the silver and gold metallic in the right place, and I hope it can help others. Thanks, Angela:heart::heart:

12. All of them georgeous! Congrats! Especially especially love the silver & gold flap. Love love love it. Enjoy them!!

13. I will find out the name and post is sometime tomorrow, I have to ask my SA. :yes:

14. Wow, great bags, congrats!!

15. They are all great bags!!!!! I love the silver one best:p. I haven't seen the gold IRL.......they are all so nice!!!!