exchanging my pond patent ergo hobo

1. the more i looked at the bag the more the color just seems a little bit blah to me...the brown is just so gorgeous and rich looking...the pond just needs a "punch" of color to me...maybe if it was turquoise, red, emerald, something like that...i can appreciate the beauty of the bag and yes, it's very nice...but, i'm on my way to exchange it now...
    what do you guys think of the brown patent?
  2. brown patent looks very rich and delicious!!!!
  3. I'm hoping that there will be a pink patent leather Ergo hobo in the large size :heart:
  4. I love ANYTHING in chocolate, so I say YUM YUM YUM!!!!!!!!
  5. I saw the brown today and it's really pretty! And yummy! LOL! :smile:
  6. I think brown patent looks would be beautiful, I haven't seen it IRL but I bet it is hot! Good Luck on getting that perfect bag! :tup:
  7. i just got back from Coach and I did see the brown patent. Its VERY beautfiul IRL just not "Springy" to me but if thats not your concern, then go for it! You will love it! :tup:
  8. I was thinking the same thing about the brown patent leather.... beautiful color but mainly for Fall/Winter. Perhaps you should wait to see what other patent leather colors are made available by Coach over the next months.
  9. :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
  10. I think the pond is pretty but I have only seen it in pics posted here. Now the Brown patent looks amazing from the pics I have seen and you can never go wrong with a Coach brown! I think Coach makes some of the best brown shades out there.
  11. I dont care for the pond color either.. The brown might be better for you anyway, its a great neutral.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the brown patent and its going on my wish list!

Pond to me is just a dull color... I like more saturated colors for bags... red.. green.. PURPLE.... :graucho:
  12. awww.....im going to order mine this weekend!! i think she's beautiful!
  13. just got back with the brown...it's gorgeous and it's actually being featured for the spring/summer line...i think with a cute keychain or scarf it will look great! i love love love it much better than the pond...it's very rich looking, very light and holds a ton of stuff!!!
  14. awesome.. pics please so we can drool over it !!!
  15. yeah to me the brown looks more fall/winter, but it is definitely gorgeous! I do like the pond and am thinking of getting one myself, just because it seems like it would be a good "neutral", if that makes any sense. But yeah I love the brown, either way I don't think you can go wrong with this bag!