Exchanged pomme agenda & cles for...

1. a mono zippy wallet...and am thrilled beyond my dreams! :love:
    I had planned on using the sm agenda as a wallet after researching threads, but there was just no way. I had such a high/low feeling when I opened the agenda and cles box...such beautiful pieces, but knew it wouldn't work...so disappointment too.
    I planned on keeping the cles as it's great & functional, but really needed (yeah, right!:graucho: )a wallet. I looked at the pti, pochette and zippy.
    But this zippy...ahhh...it's perfect! It holds SO much, but for an anal gal like myself, it's all very organized and thought out. I love that it zips up and it's larger than I thought on the outside...but so streamlined and 'thin'. It doesn't have a typical 'wallet' look to it if I want to use it as a clutch.
    So...I know this is not a 'bag' or a new valentine item to share...but I'm so thrilled with it...I needed to post!:heart:

2. Congrats on your much "needed" wallet!

3. I'm glad you found what you wanted and needed! I hope you have many years of enjoyment with it!

4. Congrats! That is an excellent choice.

5. Congrats! Such a great piece :love:

6. My mom has the zippy. She absoulutely ADORES it! It is really cute! CONGRATS!

7. Congrats!! I am in love with that wallet.

8. That is indeed a beautiful wallet. It was a toss up between your wallet and the Koala...for me the Koala won out.

9. Get zippy...

10. Congrats! I have the zippy wallet too and love it.

11. Congratulations! The zippy wallet is definitely a great choice!

12. congrats!

13. Yeah, agendas don't work as wallet IMO. Congrats on the zippy.

14. The zippy is an organizer's dream! Congrats, and glad your happy with your exchange! :biggrin:

15. While I love using my frambroise vernis agenda as an agenda/wallet combo, I do plan on adding either the damier zippy wallet or the amarante vernis wallet eventuallly :smile: