Exchange for a new one?

1. Hey guys,

I just bought the Scarf Print Framed Wristlet, the valentines one. I took it home and I was looking at it closely (I should have at the store, but I was too excited :p ) and I saw that on one side of the wristlet, I found that it was put together werid. It looks like the fabric was gathered at the top whereas it should be smooth. What do you guys think? should I exchange it? I'm thinking it might bug me later :sad:

thanks for your input :smile:

CIMG1805.JPG CIMG1812.JPG CIMG1813.JPG
  2. I'd say exchange it if you're not 100% happy. You'll regret it later if you don't.

3. i say exchange it. I went to the coach store on Sunday and got a mini zip wallet in sig. stripe pink. When I got to my car, I pulled it out to look at it and on the inside was a tiny little spot where the leather was "missing" for lack of a better word. I was so torn about having to go back for such a small thing, but I did because I knew it would drive me crazy. The SA was totally fine. She said that I am spending alot and I should be totally happy. I said I didn't want it to get worse and then it would be too late to exchange. Exchange it.

4. Exchange it for another one, if you don't, it will drive you absolutely crazy.

5. If that is going to bother you, I would definitely exchange it for a new one!

6. I would exchange it! That would bug me and if you spend money on it you should love it!

7. If your not 100% satisfied with it, I would say exchange it for sure!

8. thanks guys!! I"m going to call them now and put one on hold! :biggrin:

9. TOTALLY EXCHANGE IT!! It would bother me:p:p

10. Yes, it's a good idea to put one on hold so you can exchange it. I see what you mean by it bunching (?). That could drive you crazy every time you use it. I hope you find one you are happy with!

11. Good! I think you are better off if you exchange it!:tup:

12. I would exchange it.

13. That would annoy me too. I would def exchange it.

14. That would bug me and probably bug me even more over time. I agree with everyone else. Exchange it.

15. Definitely exchange it. You will keep looking at it, and it will bother you every time.