excessive sigs.

1. i thought there was a thread on this, but i can't seem to find it.

why are some sigs SO huge/why is this allowed? people plastering their child in these huge (or even not that huge) pictures is not safe or smart, and is also distracting when skimming a thread if the pic is huge.

surely there should be a rule for this?

2. We will need to develop a set of rules for signatures, the amount of overly big signatures has been picking up recently.
  3. ^^^
    glad i'm not the only one who has noticed.
  4. Yeh I'm sick of seeing huuuge pics of people's dogs
  5. Personally, I changed my settings to not show signatures. The big ones kind of annoyed me, too, so I just don't look at any! :yes:
  6. I will make sure Vlad takes care of setting some parameters for sigs :yes:
  7. I didn't know it was an option to turn them off...will check that out! The problem is not near as bad as it is on other forums, but it's probably worth nipping it in the bud before it gets worse! Maybe a vertical height limit would do the trick...
  8. If you open your user control panel and go to edit options you can uncheck the box so that you don't see signatures! :yes:
  9. hmmm...just a chime for the opposite view, I like signatures, give me more of sense of people, kwim?

You scrolling through a web-site, so it takes you another 2.3 seconds to get through the threas, BFD...:shrugs:
  10. Sorry, I have to side with mary on this one- I like my puppies in my signature
  11. your photo is small though:yes:
    I like signatures a lot too, but it is distracting when the photos/graphics/lists all take up more space than even fits on your monitor.
  12. I am a huge siggy fan... we just need people to keep them under a certain size :yes:
  13. I know what you mean swanky- I just had to comment since dogs were involved!
  14. Yep I LOVE sigs, if they are done tastefully. Some wishlists/pictures are half or more of my screen. Hasn't bothered me too much though, but if more people had that it would.