Ewwwwwwwww!!!

How did it look? What colour was it? What shoes was she wearing...I want a visual

The woman who I saw carrying this was carrying it in the black multicolored. It looked like she had a shoe strapped on her shoulder!! If I recall correctly, she was wearing plain black pointed toe boots, so she was basically wearing three shoes!

It was the most hideous thing I've ever seen, and I'm lucky I survived it!!:sick:

chihuahuaqueen said:

How did it look? What colour was it? What shoes was she wearing...I want a visual

The woman who I saw carrying this was carrying it in the black multicolored. It looked like she had a shoe strapped on her shoulder!! If I recall correctly, she was wearing plain black pointed toe boots, so she was basically wearing three shoes!

It was the most hideous thing I've ever seen, and I'm lucky I survived it!!:sick:

Oh, lalala....wow...such a thing to read with a late morning coffee:cry:

Megs, ok, question, do you carry your bag, or is keep it in as an investment. If you carry it, I am sure you carry it well, what advice might you offer a woman who doesn't want to look as if she is wearing "three shoes"?

when I was living in Cardiff, Wales 2 years ago, these were really popualr. Not only these, but, the butt and the bust bags as well. I neve liked the butt ones, but, the bust one I ended up loving (and still have one somewhere) and my aunt fell in love with the shoe looking ones. She ended up getting a plain black one, and it really is cute. This one in particualr is ugly lol, but, some of them are actually really cute.