EWWWW!! Totally Disgusting!!!

:throwup: Gross! I think she needs to learn what is sanitary, and what is not. I give my kids the disposable glad ware salad bowls, if they have a stomach virus. They're the perfect size, and into the trash they go. I feel so bad for you, I'd have a fit if someone used my pots and pans for anything but cooking.

cutiepie:

Literally, this is the grossest thing I have heard in a while. What the heck is wrong with this girl? She is disgusting! I'm so happy for you that you're getting your own place. You deserve it after living with this weirdo. I just don't understand what would give her the idea that it's ok to behave like this?! Maybe she should leave her room once in a while and expose herself to what's socially acceptable in our culture. Sorry if I sound rude but I've dealt with weird roommates as well and I know how bizarre some people can be. Take care!

I'd give the roomate a small plastic wastebasket and a fistful of plastic grocery bags. While taking care of my mother during chemotherapy, I've learned that double-bagging a small plastic trashcan makes clean up quite bearable. PM me for tips on cleaning commodes.

Ask her she minds if you vomit in her cereal bowl before she eats her breakfast?

If she still does'nt get the picture, ask if you can keep it in your room because you don't want to get up and go to the bathroom at night?

Your flatmate is seriously warped. Besides, who wants to hear that she's been vomiting in utensils that you cook your food in????

EEWWWW That reminds me of a roommate I had my senior year of college... I was looking for my colander one day and I asked if she had seen it and she was like oh yeah, and goes back to her bedroom and brings it out... filled with DIRTY tissues, she had a really bad cold and it was so disgusting. Soo disgusting!

What possesses these people to do those things? She was like well, its the same thing as me eating off a fork and washing it and she didn't get why it wasn't ok with me... I bought a new set of shelving and moved all of my kitchen stuff into my bedroom so she couldn't use it! Oh yeah, and most importantly, I threw out that colander and bought a new one because she handed it to me and expected ME to wash it!

Some people are so disrespectful & disgusting!

She sounds really weird... I have a cousin like that... LOL maybe she's by chance your roommate? :roflmfao:

Couldn't be though because my cousin is living w/ my brother and believe me, she has that way of thinking... Like one time she hung out all her handwash all around the living room, entertainment room saying that it's normal? And w. relation to the throw up incident... one time my cousin came home and threw up in the kitchen sink... i don't even know if she cleaned it up.. :yucky::throwup: :throwup:

My brother had to tell her to leave... i mean she's family but there's only so much a person can take.

Even when i lived w/ my best friend, she had some quirky habits.. but the best thing is living by yourself... or getting a really really big place and having a roomie.

My roommate had a guy friend of hers stay in our room. I go into the bathroom and he's thrown up in the sink. At first I tried to brush my teeth . . . around it. Then, when she woke up and I told her, she was all apologetic, and she cleaned it out.

(I'm thinking he was drunk, though.)

Eww gross. Back when we were very young by hubby brought home a friend who was super drunk. DH is always the driver whenever him and his buddies go out, because he is not a heavy drinker. Long story short, I was pregnant, woke up in the middle of the night to find his friend walking all over our house just vomiting everywhere. I was POed!! I just turned around and went back into our room.

The next morning, friend and puke was gone, he cleaned it up. But you know what. He never showed his face again and I have not seen him in years. Good thing because I would have chewed him out! We had 2 bathrooms, he can't tell me he could not make it to one of them!