EWWW --What IS she wearing???

1. [​IMG]
  2. where to even BEGIN?

the cowboy hat or that ugly dress???

she needs some help.
  3. I just don't get it. She has to know she looks awful, doesn't she? Maybe she does it on purpose, fodder for the tabloids :blink:
  4. Dress to impress is not a hard thing to do in Hollywood. I like her...simply because she doesn't care. Whereas Nicole Richie, she always seems like she is ready to be photographed.
  5. i think she does it on purpose. she has all the time in the world to make sure she looks good, and all the people to help her.
  6. That dress is awful. I wonder if she really is pregnant again:

From Bricks and Stones:

7. :sick::sick::sick: (regarding the dress, not the bikini)
  8. Oh Dear !!!
  9. Being stylish and being famous don't always go hand in hand.

Sometimes we forget that these celebs have people to pick stuff for them, and when they take time off their real style is shown.

I don't blame her for taking some time off and just being herself. She's been pimped since she was a child.
  10. britney has been..icky for sometime imo i just don't get it why would you want to portray yourself like that?
  11. Yeah, not her most fabulous moment there! The hat looks like it game from a kid's gumball machine, it looks so teeny on her head to me!
  12. yeah she is def preg again
  13. I don't know if this is true for sure, but
    My friend and a personal trainer both told me that if you work out a while and then stop, the muscle that you built up transforms into fat. This may explain Britney's appearance; she may not be eating much at all, it may just be a product of the conversion process.
  14. I heard about this too... So basically once you go to the gym you just have to keep going :push::sad:

btw pregnant thread is here: http://www.purseforum.com/celebrity-gossip/is-britney-prego-again-5982.html
  15. She was on some morning show in Mardi Gras in a jacket and nice bust-flattering shirt. I thought maybe just maybe she was less trashy.

URGH... she doesn't flatter her body at all!