ew, my "friend" lied about her fake.

Some of the Theda GMs do have feet (all of the LE/runway ones that retailed for over $3K) :idea: I guess some people aren't aware of this because they've never seen one before.

I doubt anyone who would be looking for Coach carts has one of these though...:s

i have a friend that i grew up with. she has no fashion sense whatsoever. I thought it would be superficical of me to care but even now as adults..she has made so many weird bad choices that i feel her lack of any style reflects alot of her character. now i have told her we have nothing in common and it would be best to go our separate ways.
:wtf:

Did you read what she said following the "she only has one" statement? She said, "I didn't push it further as I didn't want to seem like a snob." Perhaps she could clarify what she meant by "I didn't push it further" because together with what she said with the prior statment, it comes off as snobby.

As for whether or not you condone fakes...well, I don't condone fakes on principal in terms of what is involved with creating them, but as for fashion tackiness, there are far worse things in this world about which one can be concerned. For example, I hate gigantic, gas-guzzling Hummers and think it is tacky to drive one around unless one lives in a rural area that requires an all-terrain vehicle. The amount of damage to the environment that one does tooling around in those vehicles is literally devastating, compared to the simple offense to my senses that some girl carrying a fake bag will make.

Sorry but I really dislike when people say this. Isn't that the same thing as saying "you're wasting your money on purses when you can be buying food for the hungry"? There are ALWAYS worse things in the world to be concered about.

lol yes oh donna! lol i did want to see it! hahahaha i was just very curious!! because i know her, and i wanted to know which LV she had...oh well. maybe one day she'll realize fakes are bad for everyone and she'll wisen up. the sad part though, when she asked me about these coach "Carts" that are on the street, she HONESTLY belived they would be real. she is very nieve. it's scary!!

Sorry but I really dislike when people say this. Isn't that the same thing as saying "you're wasting your money on purses when you can be buying food for the hungry"? There are ALWAYS worse things in the world to be concered about.

No need to apologize, just as I feel no need to apologize about what I had said previously. Actually, I don't see the correlation between what I had said about there being worst things in the world to be concerned about than whether her friend was carrying a fake LV, and your example of wasting money on purses when that money should go to charity. Maybe you can expand on how these two statements are related?

yeah, the "only has one comment" was not meant the way you took it. we were talking about bags, she said "i only have one, and i'm so careful with it, blah blah blah" and i said "yeah, i only have two, etc etc" it wasn't like, omg, i can't believe she only has one.

the fact was she was pretending in conversation it was real, and then when i saw it , it wasn't.

that's all.

Awww...I don't think you are being snobby at all - In fact, I know what you meant about "I didn't push it further", i.e. reminding her that that money fuels terrorists and illegal organized crime.

I also understood what you meant by the "just one" comment.

Everyone, please be nice! :heart: No mean attacks - I think the point was just about her friend being naïve about the situation, but it's OK - her friend's there to tell her, if she wants to know the truth about fakes.

That is how you fight fakes - through knowledge, not bashing. And I think you were smart enough not to re-bring it up, whereas other people might've. You're not snobby - you're a Good Friend :heart: :P :heart:

I ran into an old friend i hadn't seen in 3 years. We were chatting and then she asked me where was "that" place that had a cart of coach bags. I stopped her right there and said, "please don't...i guarantee they are fake, and it's so tackey". I then explained why fakes are bad, aside from the disgusting tackey factor.

Then we got to talking LV. She said she only has one. I didn't push it further, as i didn't want to seem a snob.

Later that day i went to her house, and i was just browsing in her closet and i saw her LV sitting on the floor on its side. I didn't even touch it. I knew it was fake. It was a theda...with feet. :sick: i didn't say anything to her, but...what, did she think i wouldn't know if i ever saw it? it's so gross.

whatever. I just had to get it off my chest.

what? i dont get it..

You don't sound like a "friend" either.

She invited you to her house and all you can think about is how disgusting her fake is? There's more to life than that.