Evil Eye Jewelry- gallery

Today I'm wearing a delicate little evil eye necklace I got last year when I was on holiday in Greece - they were everywhere!

2j5l6ps.jpg

The photos are from a different thread but these are my custom made evil eye and hand of
Fatima (a.k.a Hamsa) bracelets. They are rose gold and custom made.
Note this was before I had my forearm hair lasered and the close-ups don't look good!

View attachment 2055831

i love both of your bracelet!! this is exactly what am looking for, woulf you mind sharing the pricing of the hand and the evil eye, also would you have another close up picture of the eye!!! thank you!!

i love both of your bracelet!! this is exactly what am looking for, woulf you mind sharing the pricing of the hand and the evil eye, also would you have another close up picture of the eye!!! thank you!!

Thanks for that! Here are some close ups of the eye. They were custom made from our jeweller in Turkey and it was a gift so I don''t know how much they cost. But I'm sure you could get them made by a jeweller?

Attachments

• photo-1.JPG
    photo-1.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 965
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 946
I love that evil eye bracelet LVoeletters would you be able to tell me where you had that made??I am interested in purchasing one.

Sorry I just saw this now... The company I for it from actually closed down apparently? I tried linking the website to you and it's no where to be found?