Eves Runway.Com 55% Off Designer Jeans

1. [​IMG]</IMG>[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica]EvesRunway.com - 55% Off Designer Jeans-After Christmas Sale [/FONT][​IMG][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica]12/28 thru 12/31 [/FONT][​IMG][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica]Find high-end designer fashion jeans for women in all the latest, trendiest styles at half the cost. Seven For All Mankind, Citizens of Humanity, True Religion, Antik Denim, Juicy Couture, Joe's Jeans and more. Save 45-65% on all jeans during this after Christmas holiday special! </B>[/FONT][​IMG][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica]SHOP NOW![/FONT]

Eva's Runway

2. Beware, they are all Fakes

3. How are they all fakes? explain :sad:

4. the contact information and website itself look a little questionable, not to mention you have to wonder how they are able to sell the jeans at such a low cost. i'd be weary of this site...i wouldn't be surprised if the jeans ended up being fake :sad:

5. the denim forum (authentic forum) actually had a thread about how all these online premium denim stores were selling fakes, and they were all owned by the same people. eve's runway is one of those stores, and so is denimbutt.com, denim411, denimsecrets.com, etc. lots of people on that forum got burned! :push:

6. Thx for the tip. I alerted my friends!!!

7. Does this include Blue Roof Denim? Was it mentioned in the honesty forum?

8. You can find many of these jeans listed for the same price at discounters. For example, I bought a paif of Victoria Beckham jeans for 109.00 at OffSaks for less than what Evas is selling the fake ones for. It's a shame that places like TopButton.com promote sites like Eva's.