Everytime I go to Coach....

sweetmelissa

But it was on sale!
Mar 9, 2007
my wishlist grows! It always happens and it is surprising only because I already know everything that's out and coming out before I even step foot into the store.

Yesterday I went to use my PCE on the apple keyfob and maybe something else small. Much as I'd have loved to leave with Carly, it's a bad time of year for me. So I grab the apple keyfob and start looking around. I find the Hampton's embossed red mini-skinny which is soooo cute with the apple so I grab that too.

Of course now I want a red embossed wallet too:rolleyes: It never ends!

ITA.

I keep saying that I'm done putting the bulk of my bag money into Coach. I believe that. I'm at the point where I'm no longer buying "because I like it." Any new bag has to fill a hole in my collection.

Yet every time I'm at a boutique I spy 3 or 4 other little things that I want, though. Scarves, wristlets, charms, etc.

Same thing here! Yesterday morning I was at the store bright and early for PCE and I promised myself i would only buy ONE bag. I was literally in the store for an HOUR because I just couldnt decide! I drove my SA crazy :cutesy:Everything looks even better in person!

I'm right there with you... I intentionally scheduled my PCE shopping until AFTER I get my bonus this coming Friday (Saturday at 1 p.m....yeah, right at the wire).... there's too many things I want and I have to know how much I can blow! haha