Everything happens for a reason!!!

Ok, so last week I was bummed. I had been offered a bag (BB Lindy) just to be told later that it was already sold. Well, karma! Yesterday I purchased a 30 chevre raisin from jemznjewels. (It should be here Friday) And, with the 35 toile/barenia that I bought from Kaleidoplace...Now, if my po for a white birkin will just come...I'll have some great bags for the summer.
Thanks so much to everyone who offered their condolences and help. It made me feel so much better. You are the best!

raisin chevre... barenia/toile... :drool::drool::drool:! You are going to have some great bags for the summer - and all year round!

Congratulations! I was literally just looking at that raisin chevre Birkin and wondering who'd gotten it. Truly a find! Enjoy it - you've certainly more than made up for the Lindy that got away.

golden's mom, yes, sometimes you just have to believe in fate!!!!!!! The barenia/toile is beautiful & the raisin chevre too is TDF! Seriously, I visited the listings more than once :drool::drool::drool: Both rare & highly desirable bags!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:You did good!!!!!!!!!