everyone... what is your favorite paddington size?

Feb 25, 2006
so.. i don't know much, but there are 3 regular paddington sizes right?

small 11 inches
medium 14.5 inches
and large 17.5-18 inches

is that correct?

also what is satchel? i've been thinking it means small.. but i have seen a humongous and they also called large satchel paddington tote bag or something...

i wanna get one.. but i don't have any reference in sizes at all.. soooo confused

can someone please help me and post pictures so i can compare the sizes? maybe on you too.. btw.. i'm 5'3 i don't think big bag goes with me

thank you sooooo much everyone :heart:

I'm 5'3 and I have a medium satchel. I haven't seen the large or the small paddies, but the medium is considered the classic size.

Satchel refers to the general shape and structure of the bag, not the size.

I just bought the large pocket paddington satchel and I LOVE her:yahoo:She is big and heavy, but I love big bags. She does not IMO look too big. I am 5'6 and it looks perfect. Because she is slouchy and soft and buttery:drool:...she does not look as big as her dimensions. I love her sooo much that I just purchased the medium pocket satchel in gold from NM. (on Sale!) Haven't received her yet, and I'm not quite sure if I will like the gold, but I thought I would give it a try. As soon as I get a little more savvy with posting pictures, I will show you my family.

I have two medium satchels - they are the perfect size IMO. The thing about these bags is I think they look fabulous even without the padlock on (which means you can wear them forever!)

Satchel doesnt mean small in this regard - its just the type of bag.

Mini loaf!!! :wlae:

This size holds a ton, plus the interior is completely secured by the top zipper.
IMG_4870.jpg

My favorite paddy is probably the small zippy east-west bowler. it holds a lot and can be worn on the shoulder easily.
Any paddy that can be shoulder carried is a winner for me.:heart:

I'm 5'8" so I like the larger paddingtons. I use the mediums mostly for evening when I don't carry a lot of stuff:smile: My favorite style of ALL TIME is probably the US Shopper from '06, (no longer made :crybaby:) and second runner up is the large (17x10) zippy bowler bag, (or some call it the east west bag). I have the black large classic paddy from '05 and that is a big paddy! (20x10!) But I love that one as well, since it doesn't LOOK that huge because it's so slouchy:smile: :tup: