everyone thinks the japan bag is fake!!!!!

None of us at our store would ever approach a customer in that manner. It's inappropriate and rude! I'm sorry she made you felt that way, I would have told her where you got it and that it's limited edition!

That was very rude. Unfortunatley there are many SA's who don't know the product as well as some of us! tPF SA's excluded!!:heart:

I was shopping at my Coach outlet and there was a concerned customer in the store asking an SA about fakes b/c she was afraid to buy from ebay. The SA told her that determining a fake had nothing to do with the C's lining up or the size of them. I had to bite my tongue!!

I would have told her exactly where you got the bag! And where she could stick her comment.

OMG!! How Rude of her! I would have educated her on that beautiful bag! Maybe you should go back and speak with the manager about it and suggest that their SA's become a little more knowledgeable and learn the art of being tactful.

And really, how could they think it was a fake! It is beautiful and most certainly from the ergo line!

As for the other girl, she was just clueless and tacky! :cursing:

I'm so sorry this happened to you! It has happened to me before with a factory bag. I had the Mini Sig East West Duffle in Doe, and they thought it was a fake! They didn't actually come out and say it with words though, but I could tell! They commented on everyone else's Coach bags about how nice they were and asked everyone how they liked them... It made me feel terrible!

I have avoided Factory Bags since then, but I bought a Factory Hamptons hippie last week and I have yet to use it.. I think I will wear it to Coach and see if they think it is a fake:lol:

Aww, that sux. I agree, she no matter what she was thinking, she should have kept her mouth shut. As for those snotty teens, well, they obviously don't know their stuff, because, like everyone else has said, a REAL Coach is unmistakable. I'm pretty sure everyone assumes mine are fakes too because sooo many people around here carry fakes. Even people who can very much afford the real.

I gave my sister my medium choc. sig Carly, and she went in to see my mom, and my mom's boss just got back from New York where she bought a bunch of fakes (I think she is planning on having a purse party:sad:). Anyway, she took one look at my sister's bag and said, "Oh, it's probably fake too. Like mine." (because she was jealous that my sister had a real one no doubt). My sister showed it to here, trying to convince her of the truth, showing her the leather straps and trim. She looked at the tag and said, "Nah! Lookie here! It's a FAKE! It was made in China. It's supposed to be made in Italy." She was like, "My sister got it at the Coach store online. It's real." And that was the end of it. :rolleyes:

Don't worry, I think it unfortunately happens to everyone at some point because there are so many fakes out there. I'm sorry it happened to you. You've got yourself a killer bag there, wear it w/ pride and who cares what they think.

That was very rude of the SA, and the snotty teenager. I guess their mother's should have taught them better manners. At least you know it's real and it's a LE for cryin' out loud. You know it's funny that I see sooo many fakes lately that it makes me not want to buy signature as much because I'm always afraid people will think it's fake.

That's very silly. As a part time SA, i'm pretty passionate about COACH. I wish more people took the time to examine what is on the Japan website and from previous years. :sad: