everyone owning the same bag..

I'm in NYC so it's inevitable. I also love it cuz I can bag watch when I walk the streets.

For me I just don't carry a bag if I know my friend is likely to use the same bag.

I do not own a speedy because everyone has it! Since it is one of the cheaper bags from LV...I did like the damier Azur speedy a lot but everyone has the speedy so i'm not going to bother getting it! I thought that I would wait for a limited edition speedy that will be less common and at least I know that no one I know will have one!

LV's just aren't that common in the Pacific NW. When I see one, it's like spotting a rare bird, I feel excited & thrilled. But all of my purses I carry because I really like them regardless of WHO else has them.

It wouldn't bother me because the Speedy is a classic and a lot of people like it and we might have the same bag but other than that, I'm sure that we all have an individual style and use our Speedies in our own way that's different from others.

I'm in Montreal right now we went with a group of about thirty people on nye itself I wore my black EPi Pouchette and three girls in our group wore different colored speedies ...... Red epi monogram and damier