Everyday necklace?

Kellybag said:
Don't buy with the thought to resell, but buy because you love it
of course i would buy it if i loved it, but i often get bored of things easily/quickly so i like to have some sort of reassurance that i'm not completely throwing my money away ;)

I recommed David Yurman, too. Resale is strong, but the amount of counterfeits is exploding since he moved some of his production to China (from New York). He's planning (according to my sources) to move most production to China in the next year or so and then all control of the brand will be lost.

Keep it in mind if you invest in Yurman....(not invest, buy is a better word).

Sad.

Pippi said:
Megan, I love the pink topaz one! It's beautiful!:yes:

:P Thank you! My coworker loved it too! I just love the pink topaz stones I picked up. I just posted the golden cascading ones in my RUby Lane store yesterday. I have a few more stones left but am not sure just quite what to do with them yet. hmmm...so many options. :smile:

CastoCreations said:
:P Thank you! My coworker loved it too! I just love the pink topaz stones I picked up. I just posted the golden cascading ones in my RUby Lane store yesterday. I have a few more stones left but am not sure just quite what to do with them yet. hmmm...so many options. :smile:

I know what you mean. I can't wait until the next gem faire!

Hi gals,

Rather than purchasing many necklaces that I won't wear too often, I am looking to find a simple, everyday necklace that will go well with most oufits. Care to share your all-around necklaces? Look forward to seeing them all! :queen:

I have a white gold and diamond cross which I wear all the time, goes with everything :smile: Very similar to this except it's square edged not angled

86d07022a07b20432fd88a9241dc03afhgj%20120.jpg

i usually wear my return to tiffany oval tag choaker.
i've been switching it up lately though. lately i'm wearing the ilsa paretti small heart and a teensy three stone diamond drop pendant (first jewelry hubs ever bought me) on an 18 inch chain.

I wear a 16 inch strand of pearls as an everyday necklace, I have a black strand and a white strand. You can wear them with practically everything. If I'm not wearing my pearls I'm usually wearing a big pair of gold or silver hoops or "diamond" studs, and I generally don't wear a necklace with them.