Everyday Chanel Handbags

LadyDior

O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
I haven't purchased my first Chanel bag yet, but I probably will on EGC day at Saks (I'll be the one standing at the closed door chanting a mantra "Open, Open, Open" :drool:).

I'm thinking about getting a bag I can use everyday if I want, but I don't know which one yet. Do ya'll have chanel bags you'd consider an everyday bag?

I haven't purchased my first Chanel bag yet, but I probably will on EGC day at Saks (I'll be the one standing at the closed door chanting a mantra "Open, Open, Open" :drool:).

I'm thinking about getting a bag I can use everyday if I want, but I don't know which one yet. Do ya'll have chanel bags you'd consider an everyday bag?

For me, I would think the following will suit daily usage:

- GST/PST, or
- Original/Baby Cabas
- Cotton Club Tote/Bowler

what do you need it for? for work? or just to put a few key essential?

For work,
i think the baby cabas is a perfect everyday bag. it's roomy, durable and not as obviously chanel. :P
and the GST if you want something that makes more of a statement...

For just carrying around... the luxe or cambon bowlers are good choices...

probably something in caviar i guess?

I think the GST or the Cabas are perfect everyday bags. My baby Cabas goes with me everywhere now! My LV's, Gucci's, and Balenciaga have completely gotten shafted lol. It's perfect for stuffing things into, and I love how slouchy it is.

I'll be using for work and for after work casual outings (movies, shopping, casual dinner w/friends), but not for going out.

I'm not familiar with the cabas...I'll have to look for those.

^The baby cabas is the one in my sig. There are more pics in the Chanel Reference Library. :biggrin:

Cabas is nice if you like slouchy bags. GST is nice if you like boxy, structured bags.