Ever set odd goals, with LV as a reward?

i have a very weak immune system...i get sick every 3-4 weeks....when i was picking out my first bag (the pochette) my mom said that I could ask my dad that if i went to school everyday from that day that i could(like if i just got a headache, or a stomachache), he would buy me a speedy at the end of the year...of course, i could not wait that long, so i got my pochette, Chester.....i love him!

i told myself that when i get my first job i'd buy myself a black Suhali L'Ingenieux PM and probably the Damier Sac Plat for work. and what do you know? I GOT HIRED TODAY :nuts:! and i'm going to Manhattan at the end of this month, so... :graucho:

i told myself that when i get my first job i'd buy myself a black Suhali L'Ingenieux PM and probably the Damier Sac Plat for work. and what do you know? I GOT HIRED TODAY :nuts:! and i'm going to Manhattan at the end of this month, so... :graucho:

In Manhattan they'll know what an LV and Manolos are:yahoo:

Congrats on your new job!!!! YAY!

That would be tough for me since to really feel like it was a "reward," I'd have to stop buying LV on a regular basis, heehee (much like the OP). And generally, there's no reason for me to do that since I'm not short on money... I'm much more short on free time than I am on money. So, my rewards to myself for completing goals tend to be free time, instead of something material (for example, if I work until 7:30pm I can take the rest of the night off; if I do the laundry this afternoon then I don't have to do any chores this evening.) Etc. :smile:

Ash

I currently have a huge change jar going with a note on it that says New Purse Fund. Everyone laughs at me, but you should see me go for spare change lying around. I just can't decide which purse to get! Also, I might get myself a little something once I graduate in june :biggrin:

Not really a "goal" but it is one to me. My braces finally come off the 30th and I was thinking about getting myself something small before the price increase and to be like "yay no more braces" but I haven't decided yet because I really want my loup and it's already going to take me forever to save for.

congrats on the new job!!!

omg dusty! i used to leave change here and there- now if i see anything i'm scooping it up and throwing it in the jar! LOL