Ever Notice the Stam Looks like a Tushie?

What should I name my Stam?

1. Winslet, after the beautiful and classy Kate.

2. Fanny, because it looks like that region.

3. "My Stam" after a running joke with my BFF.

4. Other!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. The back of the stam looks like a Tushie, a flat but wide one, see the crack? I suppose that makes "Fanny" a VERY good name for this bag.

I was going to name my Stam Winslet after a celeb I admire for beauty and class, but now I think Fanny!
    Marc-Jacobs-Stam-Black-2.jpg Marc-Jacobs-Stam-Black-1.jpg
  2. Lol, you're right. That's hilarious.:roflmfao:
  3. You have a very extraordinary bag, which means you need to give her an extraordinary name. Go with Fanny!
  4. I never realized that! It looks beautiful nonetheless... your bag I mean... hehe :graucho:
  5. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Ok name it ass..then watch the look on people's faces when you casually refer to your stam as 'ass'....

"Oh, shoot...I forgot my ass..."
    "Huh..thought I put my car keys in my ass..."
    "I just love my ass..isn't it GORGEOUS!?!?!"
    "Oh shoot..I got dirt on my ass...OH wait-- I have baby wipes in my ass...."
    "..Don't even ask me what I paid for my ass!!"

--sorry for the swear...I don't think there are young girls on this thread though..:smile:
  6. ^
    Honestly, I think a reply to DH when asking where the car keys are like "Oh, just take a look in my fanny" would be just as BAD! :wtf:
  7. :nuts: :roflmfao: I have baby wipes in my ass.
  8. Ha, you're right!! That's funny!!
  9. I know, which is partly why I chose it over say the uglier and more obvious Tushie - lol.

Bags remind me of that woman part, what with the opening. la la la.. :whistle:

But this is my first bag with a rear end, too!
  10. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

OMG I'm DYING!

"Where is such and such?"

"It's up my bum."

Another classic.

But My Fanny has class. That's it, MY Fanny - lol.
  11. What, you don't normally say those sentences? Those are routine sentences in my life! :roflmfao:

Not sure if you want to bring Fanny over to other countries like the UK or Australia..

12. :roflmfao::roflmfao:
  13. Ahem..

14. ^ I never knew 'fanny' meant that in Europe!! How did it get a new body part reference over here??!!! This thread totally cracks me up!!!