Ever had a rude comment by a stranger?!

I once had two girls behind me on an escalator, when I was carrying my Denim Baggy PM say "I'd never spend that much on a purse." I turned around and told them, "I'm worth it!" At least they didn't think it was fake!

I'm loving these come backs. I may have to try this one next time someone questions how much i spend on a bag.

The carnival worker was definatly jealous. When people make comments like that it's best to smile and say nothing because the fact that you have LV and they don't is more than enough said.

That's really not the way to treat a customer. Some people. Life goes on and not worth the aggravation of getting worked up I say ;)

I haven't had anyone question my choice of bags in a rude manner (so far) but have had some people, strangers no less, ask about the price in a genuinely interested way. I am always caught off guard by this.

Wow, that is so rude. It's obvious that people who make comments like these are just jealous they don't own an LV. I mean, why would they let A BAG that someone else is carrying get to them so much they feel the need to make a (rude) comment? :mad:

So nobody cares about LV in Tennessee, eh? If so, how come there are LV store in TN? Also, why would eLuxury and Vuitton.com choose to ship their products from a warehouse in a state where nobody cares about LV? I bet the people who work in that warehouse and the store care quite a bit about LV, since it is the source of their income.

I've been lucky so far and haven't had any rude comments from strangers. I am loving all of the snappy comebacks though, almost makes wish I will have occasion to use some of them one day.

I usually just ignore people who are rude though, and seethe about what I should have said after!

If she and "no one in all of TN" cared about the status of an LV (which is a ridiculous generalization) she wouldn't have taken the time to comment... obviously she cared quite a bit!

i agreee i f noone cares how would she even know what it is to say anything, she sounds like a jelious old cow!! i say work that bag girlfriend