Ever feel 'blah' for no reason...best tips for 'snaping' out of it?

1. Do you ever feel 'blah' for no reason? Not really depressed, nothing particulary wrong...and you're happy about this or that...but over all just :shrugs: ?

What are your best mood lifters? or pick me ups?

2. Chocolate! =)

3. Hey Twinkle, sorry you're feeling blah... I like to reconnect with friends, maybe far-away buddies I haven't spoken to in a while. Give them a call, or sit down and write a nice note -- it's worth a shot and costs nothing, right? ;)

4. Yeah, I get the blahs sometimes too. To snap out of it I get some exercise, call a friend, try a recipe in a cookbook I haven't looked through in awhile, organize a drawer...anything for a little sense of accomplishment.

But I don't try to rush it. Sometimes I just feel in a funk for a day or two and I know it goes away so I just let it 'be' and not worry too much.

5. I'm with Pursegrrl! Anything to give you a sense of accomplishment helps, even if it's just re-organizing your sock drawer or putting all your CDs in alphabetical order. The trick is to get moving so you aren't dwelling on feeling bad. Then take a nice long bubble bath with candles, a glass of wine, and some good mellow music!

6. Oh Twinkle- this happens sometimes and when it happens to me I just do something that makes me happy... I have this on my kitchen frig.. just to make me chuckle..:flowers:

7. Thanks everyone.

[​IMG]

Love this!
    After the kids are off to school I am going to the gym for a long swim and then maybe some retail therapy ;)

8. yeah I think its normal to feel 'blah' at times for no particular reason but funnily enough, my DH doesnt seem to have this issue...hehe
    I will call some old friends..or try to plot on how to get my DH to get a new purse..LOL

9. Hmm I usually end up singing my heart out in the pool..nothing can beat singing for me.

10. Coffee, a fashion magazine, a sweet snack and watching an old movie of the 'Gone with the Wind era' usually lifts my mood.

11. That's my little perfect evening too.
    For an instant mood lift I put some music. Happy catchy disco (Abba !) or house music !!

12. :yes: Yep, I do too... I think alot of mine has to do with the change of the seasons. When it gets colder & yucky, my moods definitely go blah more often! I put on a great CD, have a bubble bath, go outside & sit in the sun (even if it's chilly..) Sometimes just reminding myself how lucky I am & that I REALLY don't have anything to be down about snaps me out of it.

13. I usually like to call up a friend that I haven't spoken to in a while or indulge in something sweet, like cookies or chocolate.

14. A box of Cheez-its usually does it for me. :roflmfao:

15. I got and look at my bags or start cleaning or go eat something. :yes: