Ever cried over Louis Vuitton?

Um, yes. lol..

I was in Nordstrom doing light shopping and went to the bathroom and then left and was in the makeup section looking for just a few minutes and God knows how i didnt realize it, but I had realized that i left my panda pochette in the lil hook in the stall. i started running back feeling numb and i was crying and whimpering back to the bath room with my heart beating so fast and luckily it was hannging in the small stall unoccupied. it also had my change purse with ID some cc's and cash and cell phone in it, so that also scared me a lot besides it being my brand new panda.

I had a speedy dillema and called 866-VUITTON to try to get their permission to exchange it, even though it was beyond the exchage deadline. They said no and after I hung up I cried for 20 minutes.
(I later went to a boutique and eventually was able to exchange it!!)

My mom cried a couple tears of joy when I went with her to purchase the mono speedy 30 for her birthday. My father and I saved up the money for it, and she was so happy that we thought of her! (all she asked for was a new bathroom scale - the speedy was way better!!)

I cried when someone stole my Monogram Canvas Etui Widescreen iPod case last week! :crybaby: I'm kinda over it now though. :hrmm:

I woulda cried too! :crybaby: :crybaby: Then I woulda wanted to whoop some ass. :cursing:

I forgot all about that time I left my Suhali in a pile of sweatshirts on a sale table at JCPenney one time for a few hours. I wasnt in a fetile position crying mode or anything ....lol...but as I ran retracing my steps looking for it, I was wiping the tears cause everything I owned of value was in that bag while on vacation! lol ...unconscious tears as I imagined all my money walking off in some strangers hands. What a nightmare. Backpacks are MY friend! I can't be trusted not to sit my stuff down and walk off like a two year old. :cursing:
Tho I have even hung my backpack on a sales rack before while trying on a coat or something...and walk off. People like me should not have purse fetishes. LOL :shrugs:

I remember crying after my bf & I got into a big fight over me buying LV pieces. It was about being too materialistic at the age of 21 (that was 3 years ago) and how I shouldn't even carry LV since people would probably assume it was fake since I look so young.

I had a speedy dillema and called 866-VUITTON to try to get their permission to exchange it, even though it was beyond the exchage deadline. They said no and after I hung up I cried for 20 minutes.
(I later went to a boutique and eventually was able to exchange it!!)

My mom cried a couple tears of joy when I went with her to purchase the mono speedy 30 for her birthday. My father and I saved up the money for it, and she was so happy that we thought of her! (all she asked for was a new bathroom scale - the speedy was way better!!)

I'd cry too if I ever got LV as a gift. lol

My DH doesn't believe in gifts for holidays. Anyone wanna take him off my hands??? Anyone? Please? LMFAO :cursing:

BTW- what was your speedy dilemna??

I remember crying after my bf & I got into a big fight over me buying LV pieces. It was about being too materialistic at the age of 21 (that was 3 years ago) and how I shouldn't even carry LV since people would probably assume it was fake since I look so young.

Ohhhhhh...

And what did you do??
I gotta know the outcome of that. :nuts:

I'd be thinking I need his man gems in a jar on my mantle after that convo was over!?! lol
My mom thinks the same way. She thinks LV is stupid. Funny, I'm sure LV would think the same thing about her if he was still alive. heheh

Um, yes. lol..

I was in Nordstrom doing light shopping and went to the bathroom and then left and was in the makeup section looking for just a few minutes and God knows how i didnt realize it, but I had realized that i left my panda pochette in the lil hook in the stall. i started running back feeling numb and i was crying and whimpering back to the bath room with my heart beating so fast and luckily it was hannging in the small stall unoccupied. it also had my change purse with ID some cc's and cash and cell phone in it, so that also scared me a lot besides it being my brand new panda.

THAT story was like DEJAVU!! Jeeze same thing happened to me. Cept I left mine out in the open and their were ladies rummaging thru it when I found it three hours later speculating it's "obscure" brand. :nuts: :nuts:

TERRIBLE feeling isn't it?

Last week
When i was sitting in the train i realised my waterbottle was leaking in my speedy
Only some cheap paper map got wet..I THOUGHT!
Hours later I wanted to get my MC agenda out of my speedy, and the dustbag was wet!! (i always use my dustbag for my agenda :P)
so i freaked out, took the dustbag off and some parts of the leather turned dark, some didn't
i cried, i have had this agenda for like 3 years, the patina is gorgeous and all..no it was wet :sad:
thankfully it dried and now there is only one water stain visible

I'd cry too if I ever got LV as a gift. lol

My DH doesn't believe in gifts for holidays. Anyone wanna take him off my hands??? Anyone? Please? LMFAO :cursing:

BTW- what was your speedy dilemna??

lol awwww. My DH is the opposite. He ONLY believes in LV's for holidays or special occasions. I can't just go buy a LV on a whim. To him it should be a bday present or Xmas etc. Whatever!