Ever Been to Carson's?

divalori

Still Lusty
Mar 25, 2007
Hi all,

I looked through the store listings on the coach site and see that Carson Pirie Scott carries coach! I'm thinking of taking a day trip to Madison just to check out what Macy's and Carson's has, simply because it's an hour and a half away while all the boutiques and outlets are at least 4...

Plus, I need a reason to drive my new purple PT Cruiser! :biggrin:

thier selection to me was great! most times i found that coach bags from carsons can be cheaper then the boutique by around 50 $ . other times,if its a new coach bag it's around the same price.

try to build a rapport with the sa @ carsons & they will most likely tell you when their sales should be .

i love sales @ carson's & especially if they include coach (xmas time sales r super cool).

thier selection to me was great! most times i found that coach bags from carsons can be cheaper then the boutique by around 50 $ . other times,if its a new coach bag it's around the same price.

I guess I'm taking myself on a road trip next weekend! Man I wish I had a girlfriend to come with me*sob*. But at least I'll have bags as friends on the way home, heh.

I actually work at the Bon-Ton store which owns/took over Bergner’s, Boston Stores, Carson Pirie Scott, Elder-Beerman, Herberger’s and Younker’s.

On our coupons it says Coach is not eligible for the coupon on the back. But yeah I guess those other stores carry Coach but of course not the store I work in. LOL