Ever Been to a Neiman Marcus InCircle Private Party?

?

Should I Stay or Should I go?

1. No, it's a waste of your time!

2. Yeah It's OK....

3. Yes! It's Worth It!

4. I Don't Know, Never been to one...

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I always get invited but never go. Wanted to ask if anyone has gone before and how was was it? Thinking of going, whats your advice, should I stay or should I go?

2. I was wondering the same thing. I got my invitation yesterday, but haven't decided if I'm actually going.

3. I've never been invited but for the amount I spend there I should! I'd love to know what they are like. What part of the US do you live in?

4. Located in the West.

5. So for the one person who has voted for "Yes , it's OK", how is it?

6. It's ok. There is not really anything particularly special about it.

7. I got an invitation. DH keeps asking how much I must be spending at NM to get all the advertising they send. I buy a lot but I get it home and then decide if I will keep it since I am an impulse buyer. I probably take 80% of it back. I probably won't go. I have seen most of what they have and I don't really have anything I want.

8. Thanks for the responses ^^^ . So do they just sell you on stuff again?

9. I did get an invite to one in Charlotte, and my SA said they serve appetizers and you can register to win a prize. Getting us to spend more money is the goal, obviously. I'm going to be there next week anyway, so I'll see what it's like.

10. Me and my friend spencer went one year. It was okay. The bag selection at out NM isn't fab. But hey there's free food! LOL