Ever been to a Hermes Sample Sale? What kinds of merchandise on sale?

1. There is going to be a Hermes sample sale in NYC this week (check this link for details: http://www.thebudgetfashionista.com/archives/shopping/hermes_sample_s.php). Has anyone ever been to a Hermes sample sale before? What goodies can you find there? I'm trying to figure out if it will be worth standing on line for hours in advance! :graucho:
  2. If you go on the Thur/Fri, the lines will be minimal. Last year, I just walked right in on the thurs morning, no line at all. They have lots of scarves, ties, RTW, GPs, shoes, belts, wallets, and other bits and pieces.
  3. I went today--there was no line, I walked right in, but don't know how it will be tomorrow. I got 3 scarves, a black box calf belt and a credit card holder. They had a good selection of billfolds and agendas in leather and suede and some canvas bags. Scarves are $195 and they had a large selection. I got 2 of the Noel scarves, one in black and one in light blue and the Jeu de Petit Bonheurs in aqua. They had a large selection of shoes and also baby blankets and baby booties. Also many clothes that were way too expensive ($1K and up). If you go don't bring a large purse or they will make you check it. I just carried my credit cards in my pocket and it was much easier.