Ever been put off a Bbag when you saw some uncool person wearing it?

I have seen uncool people wear them - not in terms of hipness of their style, but people whose attitude put me off, who were rude or condescending. But I would never hold their beautiful bags responsible for their atrocious behavior.

lol. maybe it's precisely thanks to the bags that the owners behave lofty? it's not an entirely baseless assumption. people wear branded stuff for various reasons..

Now that would have totally made me like her more. I would have thought -- she carries a great bag but isn't obsessed about it. I have way more admiration for people who carry stuff casually and comfortably (it's just a purse attitude) than people who seem hyper-conscious of their belonging (but it's a Balenciaga).

i subscribe to this myself. there's something unreal about being too deliberate about things. i can't believe myself when i got a white bbag as my first bal. cleanliness is next to impossible :upsidedown:

I've yet to see someone uncool (in the fashion sense) carrying a Balenciaga. I think the B-bag adds instant coolness to any outfit! I'm no Paris, Nicole or Olsen twins fan (no offense to any fans of the aforementioned) but I just can't stop looking at their bags.

As for B-girls with uncool attitude, that's a whole other discussion...

I hate when I see a fake bal. :yucky: Makes me not want to rock it. The look of bad fakes makes the person uncool to me.

I can't describe it but I see people with really tacky personalities w/ bal in department stores acting like they are hot and snotty. Its a big turn-off.

No, never.......I´m very secure in myself, and don´t need to wear/buy things just because "cool" people have them....the same goes for what you call "uncool" people.....I couldn´t care less. I like what I like no matte who has it!;)

Kat

When I say 'uncool' I mean in a totally superficial sense, in keeping with the 'Shallow Obsessing' permitted here! What I mean is people whose shoes and clothing look like they smeared themselves in glue and jumped through a wardrobe; adults whose overheard conversations make you think they have a mental age of seven, etc. Uncool people are blissfully unaware that there's a world beyond designer bags. 'Uncool' is judgemental, but we all judge if we're being honest. It helps us make sense of life!

I personally think anyone with a B bag IS already way cool!!!!!!! I just see The Bag and think "wow that person has such unbelievably great taste in bags!" (OK so I am biased in favor of B bags, I admit it...) Seriously, where I live, I hardly EVER see anyone with a B bag (even in Memphis, the closest point to civilization.) But boy when I go to NYC, I practically chase the girls down the street trying to get a better look at their b bags.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: