Even though my birthday is about 5 months away...I have been thinking...

1. Okay..... So on October 7th, I will be a teenager :nuts::p:yahoo:........I told my parents that I wanted one or two big presents, like for example LV!! :p

So..........my dad said that he would take me to the LV store someday before, and look at them with me...

Suggestions:

1. MC Trouville (hmmm......kinda flashy for someone whos 13, but I :heart: it)

2. Mono Keepall 55 with strap (everyone needs a piece of luggage!)

3. Suhali L'Aimable (cute, but looks kinda old for a 13 year old....but I adore it to death!)

(I am getting the Azur Speedy and perhaps the Batignolles/Neverfull this summer hopfully, so those are out..

If you guys have anymore suggestions, please list them for me

TIA!

Much love :heart:

~Zoe~

2. I love the keepall it is so useful.

3. Yeah, a keepall would be great! Or maybe you could get something smaller that you could use more often? Maybe one of the new amarante bags?

4. How about Bindi :graucho:

5. lol! When one leaves the teen-age, someone enters it! I'll be leaving the teen-age October 6th!!
    Get the keepall, and something like a small everyday bag!

6. ^^ hehehehehe.......our birthdays are very close!

7. I already have alot of small bags, and a few accesories, so I was thinking a larger sized bag

8. MC Trouville would be good :smile:

9. Keepall~!:tup:

10. No freakin' way!!! My b-day's on October 6th too!!! I'll be 21!!! :party: :tispy:

I would get the MC Trouville... I bet you would really rock that bag. :tup:

11. do u think the Trouville will look too flashy??

12. i really like the Niominka Open Toe Mule in the brown too

13. Saw one last Saturday, not flashy at all, just right :smile:

14. Nope... the Trouville isn't flashy at all!

Well technically, yes. With all of the bright colors and gold hardware... :p

15. hmmm.......do u guys think i should go with the mono or the mc?? i am leaning more towards the MC though